START BIG BUT NOT EXPENSIVE !!
This BIG three-bedroom duplex is just a quick drive from Leumeah Station, shops and restaurants and with a park and a reserve nearby and access to the M5 on ramp minutes away.
Upstairs offers three good-sized bedrooms with built-in robes to all, and a balcony and ensuite to the main. They are arranged around the bright and friendly family bathroom featuring corner bath and shower, vanity and toilet. In addition to this there is an upstairs retreat suitable for the kids to use their computers.
Downstairs enjoy all the family living areas you could want including large foyer, spacious lounge / dining and family room off the kitchen. The kitchen has electric cooking and comes with ample cupboard space and breakfast bar, all overlooking the good sized private backyard. Just off the kitchen is the laundry which features access to the backyard and a downstairs powder room.
Other features include Ducted air conditioning and tiled living areas downstairs. With its great layout inside and plenty of outdoor space in a sensational location, the whole family will be sure to settle in quickly!
– Pets are allowed at this property.
– The initial lease term will be for a term of between 13 and 52 weeks depending on the owner’s instructions.
– Book an inspection by clicking on BOOK AN INSPECTION TIME or EMAIL AGENT button on this page to receive an invitation by both email and SMS.
– You can obtain an application form for this property by visiting our website at http://www.prudential.com.au/apply-for-a-property.html.
– If you are the successful applicant for this property you will be expected to pay 4 weeks rent as bond, 2 weeks rent in advance and all subsequent rental payments by direct debit from your bank account.
- Duplex Semi-detached
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Land is 514 m²
$400 per week
Share this property now below