Found the right rental property? We’d love to make it your new home!
In order to be considered, follow these easy steps – and be sure to take time to complete your application.
Step 1: Complete our online application form:
All applications for rentals at Prudential Real Estate are now completed online for your convenience.
Choose the APPLY link below for the Prudential office with your rental property listed
- APPLY for a rental property listed by Prudential Real Estate CAMPBELLTOWN
- APPLY for a rental property listed by Prudential Real Estate LIVERPOOL
- APPLY for a rental property listed by Prudential Real Estate MACQUARIE FIELDS
- APPLY for a rental property listed by Prudential Real Estate NARELLAN
Step 2. Attach all required documents
In applying for a rental property, you will be required to attach a few documents with your application. These may include:
- Signed tenancy database disclosure form
- A copy of your driver licence OR passport OR Proof of Age card
- Proof of income: Payslips, invoices, tax returns, etc
- Proof of rental history: ledger printout from your current rental agent, rent receipts in some cases, etc
- Proof of current address: Utility statements (water or gas, no greater than six months old) or council rates notice
- Copies of past routine/periodic inspections at your last/current rental property
- Copy of latest bank statement
- Medicare card OR equivalent
Once you submit your application form, our staff will immediately begin processing it. Be sure to apply as soon as possible – if you have supplied all of your details and supporting documents, we can speak with the owner of the property about your application on the same day.