Freshly Painted 4-Bedroom Home in Prime Location
Introducing a modern, freshly painted home that promises comfortable living.
* Four bedrooms are spacious, complete with built-in wardrobes, ensuring ample storage
* Kitchen: A contemporary kitchen fitted with a gas cooktop and boasting generous cupboard space – a delight for those who love cooking!
* Living & Dining: Separate lounge and dining rooms offer the perfect setting for both relaxation and entertainment
* Comfort: Stay cool or warm year-round with the integrated air conditioning system
* Bathrooms: The property includes a well-appointed main bathroom and a private ensuite
* Laundry: Separate laundry area for all your washing needs
* Double Garage
*Outdoor Living: Unwind outdoors in the patio area, perfect for weekend BBQs or a quiet evening
*Healthcare: Only a stone’s throw away from Campbelltown Hospital.
* Shopping: Minutes away from Ambarvale Aldi for all your grocery needs and Macarthur Square for broader shopping adventures.
* Education: Proximity to both local primary and high schools ensures convenience for families.
* Transport: Easily accessible local transport makes commuting a breeze.
Don’t miss this opportunity to secure a home in a sought-after location!
MORE INFORMATION ABOUT THIS PROPERTY
Pets will be considered at this property.
The initial lease term will be for a term of between 13 and 52 weeks depending on the owner’s instructions.
Your application will only be accepted after you have inspected the property at one of our open homes.
Book an inspection by clicking on BOOK AN INSPECTION TIME or EMAIL AGENT button on this page to receive an invitation by both email and SMS
You can obtain an application form for this property by visiting our website at http://www.prudential.com.au/apply-for-a-property.html
If you are the successful applicant for this property you will be expected to pay 4 weeks rent as bond, 2 weeks rent in advance and all subsequent rental payments by direct debit from your bank account.
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
Share this property now below