If a spacious layout and comfortable living are priorities for you and your family, then look no further. Set at the end of a quiet cul-de-sac this two-storey, four-bedroom home will not disappoint. The first level houses the main living spaces including a light-filled and open-plan lounge and dining space that connects to a large covered entertaining area. There’s a good-size kitchen with plenty of storage and bench space while a generous family room and a study are also on this level, both opening onto the outdoor area. A half-bathroom adds convenience while upstairs features an open rumpus room plus four bedrooms, three with built-in robes and the master with a walk-in robe and ensuite. Completing the upper level is the main bathroom with a separate bath, shower and toilet. This is contemporary family living done well.
– Four bedrooms, 2.5 bathrooms, a study and a double garage
– Large outdoor entertaining area with an easy-care yard
– Skylights throughout plus front and rear security doors
– Solar Pannels
– Walk to John Edmonton High School and local bus stops
– Close to Carnes Hill Marketplace, parks and amenities
– Land – 320 m2