Two-bedroom unit a short walk from schools, shops and parks
With a green space at the rear of the complex plus shops, schools and public transport within easy walking distance, this is the lifestyle you’ve been dreaming of. Ideal for owner-occupiers or savvy investors, this second-storey low-maintenance unit offers open-plan living and two spacious bedrooms. An expansive kitchen, dining and lounge zone will be the hub of the home and features a neutral colour palette and timber-look flooring. The master is a great size and has a built-in robe while the second bedroom opens directly onto a balcony, perfect for enjoying your morning coffee. Completing the layout is a central bathroom with a bath plus a single car space is also included.
– Second-storey, two-bedroom, one-bathroom unit with a single car space
– Low-maintenance living at its best, ideal for owner-occupiers or investors
– Neat and tidy kitchen with an electric cooktop and a tiled backsplash
– Walk to Marsden Road Public School, Westfield Liverpool and bus stops
– Quick access to the Hume Highway takes the hassle out of your commute
– Strata $505.78 per qtr / Council Rates $336.00 per qtr