Stylish Home & Convenient Location
Featuring the perfect combination of low maintenance living with stylish finishing in a convenient location, this brand new family home is ready to move in. With high ceilings throughout and plenty of natural light, this home offers space and comfort and is sure to impress. Key features include:
– A spacious lounge room, complimented by tiles throughout;
– Separate dining area off the kitchen where you can enjoy meals with family and friends;
– The modern kitchen provides the perfect space to cook up a storm and has been neatly finished with 40mm stone benchtops; subway tiled splashback; a 900mm gas cooktop and oven and 2-tone cabinetry;
– 4 generous-sized bedrooms, with the master room boasting a walk-in wardrobe and ensuite and the other rooms built-in storage;
– A balcony off the main room with sweeping 180 degree views where you can enjoy a quiet coffee or drink;
– Stunning bathroom which highlights the attention to detail in the home, with floor to ceiling tiles, a feature bath and the added convenience of a separate toilet.
– A single lock-up garage with remote door and internal access;
– A tiled alfresco area overlooking the private and low-maintenance yard;
– Other key features include ducted-air conditioning throughout, a 3rd full bathroom downstairs and a security alarm system.
This home is ideally located across from Volunteer Park and just a short walk to Oran Park Anglican College and Oran Park Town Centre. For more details or to book an inspection, contact Nick Gauci on 0421 639 638 and Rhonda Ekinci on 0402 696 228 today.
Auction onsite on Saturday 21st March 2020 at 2pm, unless sold prior.
– Land Size: 290.4 square metres
– Council Rates: $353.00 per quarter
– Water Rates: $171.00 per quarter
– Potential Rent: $520 – $540 per week
Please Note: Prudential Real Estate Narellan has taken care to accurately describe this property, however, we cannot guarantee the accuracy or completeness of the information and cannot be held liable for any loss or damage that results from any reliance on this information. We always recommend purchasers undertake thorough investigations before committing to the purchase of any property.