Any buyer with a keen eye for potential will be drawn to this humble three-bedroom, one-bathroom family home. You could choose to renovate the existing home and create a contemporary haven or take full advantage of the large block and redevelop the site into the family home you’ve always wanted (STCA). The lounge is separate from the kitchen and dining space while outside, the fully fenced backyard is perfect for anyone with kids or pets. There’s an abundance of gated parking space available plus room for a shed or even a pool (STCA). A short walk will take you to the Busby Public School, James Busby High School or Bradshaw Park while local shops and bus stops are also at your fingertips.
– Calling all investors, developers or renovators on the hunt for potential
– Three-bedroom, one-bathroom existing home with room to expand
– A large fully fenced backyard ideal for those with kids or pets
– Set towards the end of a cul-de-sac close to schools, parks and bus stops
– Easy access to Liverpool and the Westlink M7 for an easy commute