Home situated in Glenfield
This brick home is conveniently positioned close to local amenities including public school, high school, shops, and public transport.
Entering the home you are welcomed by a hallway which flows into the three large bedrooms surrounding a well-appointed bathroom. The bedrooms are spacious, and features high ceilings adding a touch of luxury.
To the end of the hallway sits the dining room which flows through into the renovated kitchen.
The living area sits at the rear of the home, and provides a double sliding door which opens up to the decking area, offering a great sun drenched environment to entertain your family and friends during summer.
Other inclusions of this home consists of an internal laundry, floating timber floorboards throughout home, a garden shed, and a single garage,.
- Bus stop (Railway Parade): 0.2km
- Glenfield Junction Train Station: 0.8km
- Glenquarie Town Centre: 2.4km
- Crossroads Home Maker Centre: 3.7km
- Glenfield Public School: 0.5km
- Hurlstone Agricultural High School: 1.4km
- M5 & M7 Access Ramps: 4.7km
Inspect this property
- If you think this property may suit you, it’s easy to arrange an inspection.
- You can arrange an inspection time immediately by clicking the EMAIL AGENT button on this page and following the prompts.
- If there is no scheduled OPEN HOUSE in the near future or if the available days and times do not suit, you can simply phone our office on 02 9605 5333. A member of our sales team will then arrange a time to conduct a personal inspection just for you.
- 3 bed
- 1 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces