Modern & Convenient Living
With a key focus on open-plan living and low-maintenance yards, this modern home has been cleverly designed with plenty of space for the growing family. Located within close proximity to Oran Park Public and High Schools, this property offers a convenient lifestyle and features:
– 4 generous-sized bedrooms, with a walk-in wardrobe and ensuite to the master, and mirrored sliding built-in wardrobes to the other 3 rooms;
– A spacious open plan living space with loads of natural light, highlighting the modern design;
– Large kitchen which forms the heart of the home, featuring an island bench, lots of storage, a 900mm gas cooktop and walk-in pantry;
– Well-appointed main bathroom, neatly finished with floor to ceiling tiles and a feature bath;
– Double lock-up garage with internal access and a storage cupboard;
– Tiled entertainment area to the rear of the home, perfectly combining indoor and outdoor living;
– Low maintenance yards;
– Internal laundry with the convenience of a powder room downstairs.
This home would be ideal for first home buyers, young families and investors. This home presents a fantastic opportunity to secure a modern home in one of Sydney’s fastest growing communities. For more details or to book an inspection, contact Nick Gauci on 0421 639 638 or Rhonda Ekinci on 0402 696 228 today.
– Land Size: 321 square metres
– Council Rates: $485 per quarter (Approx.)
– Water Rates: $179.06 per quarter
– Potential Rent: $510 – $530 per week
Please Note: Prudential Real Estate Narellan has taken care to accurately describe this property, however, we cannot guarantee the accuracy or completeness of the information and cannot be held liable for any loss or damage that results from any reliance on this information. We always recommend purchasers undertake thorough investigations before committing to the purchase of any property.