Family Happiness Begins Here
Located in the popular Bicentennial Estate, just around the corner from Studley Park Golf Course, this well-maintained property is being offered to the market for the first time in over 20 years. Sitting on a generous 636 square metre block, this property would be ideal for first home buyers, young families, and those looking to upsize.
Key features include:
– A spacious formal lounge and dining area, with the comfort of ducted air-conditioning throughout;
– A separate family and dining area off the kitchen, in addition to a beautiful light-filled rumpus room to the rear;
– The galley style timber kitchen forms the heart of the home and provides a great space to cook family meals, with the added benefit of plenty of cupboard space and a dishwasher;
– 4 well-proportioned bedrooms, with the master bedroom offering a walk-in wardrobe and ensuite and all the other rooms built-in storage;
– A well-appointed bathroom with plenty of room to move, featuring a corner bath;
– A large pergola area, providing the perfect space to entertain family and friends and have a barbecue;
– Private and flat backyard ideal for the kids and dog to run around and kick a ball;
– Double lock-up garage with drive through access to the rear.
Conveniently located within close proximity to Narellan Town Centre, local parks and a range of schooling options, this property is the ideal family home. For more details or to book an inspection, contact Nick Gauci on 0421 639 638 and Rhonda Ekinci on 0402 696 228 from Prudential Real Estate Narellan today.
Please Note: Prudential Real Estate Narellan has taken care to accurately describe this property, however, we cannot guarantee the accuracy or completeness of the information and cannot be held liable for any loss or damage that results from any reliance on this information. We always recommend purchasers undertake thorough investigations before committing to the purchase of any property.
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 636.30 m²
- 2 Garage