The Perfect Starter
Perfectly positioned within close proximity to Currans Hill Public School and Currans Hill Shopping Village, this well-presented home is being offered to the market for the first time. You can take comfort in knowing that the owners have cared for this home, with a fresh coat of paint inside and beautiful gardens outside. Key features include:
– Multiple living spaces throughout, providing ample living space for the growing family, with a spacious tiled formal lounge area, which flows through to the dining area off the kitchen;
– A separate light-filled rumpus room to the rear;
– The kitchen is in good condition and features updated appliances and a breakfast bar;
– 3 good-sized bedrooms, with 2 rooms offering built-in wardrobes and the master bedroom ensuite access to the main bathroom;
– The well-appointed bathroom has 2-way access and has the added convenience of a second separate toilet;
– A decked pergola area to enjoy your morning coffee and entertain family and friends;
– Large and private backyard, with loads of space for the kids to run around and kick a ball;
– Double lock-up garage with side access;
– The comfort of ducted air-conditioning throughout;
– Solar panels.
If you are looking for reason to get into the property market, this fantastic home could be your answer. More details or to book an inspection, contact Nick Gauci on 0421 639 638 or Jacob Esposito on 0421 464 433 today.
– Land Size: 754 square metres
– Potential Rent: $450 per week
– Year Built: 1998
Please Note: Prudential Real Estate Narellan has taken care to accurately describe this property, however, we cannot guarantee the accuracy or completeness of the information and cannot be held liable for any loss or damage that results from any reliance on this information. We always recommend purchasers undertake thorough investigations before committing to the purchase of any property.
- 3 bed
- 1 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 754 m²
- 2 Garage