DONT BE FOOLED.... THIS DOES NEED SOME WORK!!!
This 3 bedroom rendered brick veneer home is conveniently situated near the M4 Motorway and Great Western Highway which offers easy access for the trip to the city. Set on a 751 sq metre rectangular block of land with a great 17m frontage, the opportunities as to what can be done here are endless.
• Three over sized bedrooms with high ceilings and polished timber floors which offers plenty of room to install built in robes.
• A sensational living area which has an open fireplace which makes it ideal for fireside chats with the whole family.
• It also has a separate dining room which flows from the timber kitchen which has an abundance of cupboard storage
• Large original timber-finished kitchen and an abundance of preparation.
• And take a look at the great backyard which is fully fenced, which allows your kids to play or kick a ball around safely.
• Water rates per year: $740.00
• Council rates per year: $1290.00
• Land Size : 751 square metres
• Expected Rental income per week: $320.00 to $340.00
INSPECT THIS PROPERTY
- If you think this property may suit you, it’s easy to arrange an inspection.
- You can arrange an inspection time immediately by clicking the EMAIL AGENT button on this page and following the prompts.
- If there is no scheduled OPEN HOUSE in the near future or if the available days and times do not suit, you can simply phone our office on 02 4628 0033. A member of our sales team will then arrange a time to conduct a personal inspection just for you.
- 3 bed
- 1 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Land is 751 m²