Three-bedroom family home on a large block close to schools
This three-bedroom, one-bathroom home is conveniently located within a family-friendly suburb with schools, parks and shops right on your doorstep. A short walk will take you to the local green space and Whitlam park while Busby West Public School, Busby Public School and James Busby High School are all only a quick bike ride away. All the bedrooms are a good-size and are close to the bathroom and laundry with external access. The lounge is large and light-filled while the kitchen is open to the dining space and takes in views over the backyard. This home is set on a large block with a good-size fenced yard plus gated driveway access to the rear of the block for those who need to store additional vehicles, a trailer or even a caravan.
– Three-bedroom, one-bathroom home on a large fenced block
– Generous living space plus an open-plan kitchen and dining zone
– Potential to renovate or move in and enjoy this home as is
– Only 12 minutes from the centre of Liverpool and close to the M7
– Walk to a range of schools, picturesque parks and local bus stops