Loads of Space & Ready to Move In
Located in a quiet street in the ever-growing suburb of Thirlmere, this brand new 4 bedroom family home offers a practical floor plan and convenient lifestyle. From the beautifully landscaped yards to the quality of the finishing throughout, this home is a must to inspect.
As you enter the home, you will notice the custom pivot door and wide entry, which sets the tone for the rest of the house. Key features include:
– 4 generous-sized bedrooms, with the master room boasting a modern ensuite and walk-in wardrobe and the additional rooms double built-in wardrobes;
– A separate study, which could easily double as a 5th bedroom or kids play area;
– Theatre room with sound-proof walls and block-out blinds providing the ideal space to watch your favourite movies and TV shows;
– Spacious open plan family and dining area off the kitchen, complemented by tiles throughout and loads of natural light;
– The kitchen forms the heart of the home and has been neatly finished with 20mm stone benchtops, a 900mm gas cooktop and a large walk-in pantry providing plenty of storage space;
– A well-appointed main bathroom, with a separate bath and shower and quality fittings and tapware;
– Huge tiled alfresco area, perfectly combining indoor and outdoor living, fitted out with an outdoor fan;
– Private and beautifully landscaped backyard, ideal for the kids and dog to run around and kick a ball;
– Double lock up garage with internal access, remote door and an extra workshop / storage space.
This home is conveniently located just a short drive to Thirlmere Public School and the Thirlmere township and approximately 30 minutes to Campbelltown and Narellan. If you are looking for a good quality home in a top location, then don’t miss this opportunity. For more details or book an inspection, contact Nick Gauci on 0421 639 638 or Rhonda Ekinci on 0402 696 228 today.
– Land Size: 450 square metres
– House Size: 253.37 square metres (27.27 building sq.)
– Builder: Clarendon Homes
– Potential Rent: $520 – $540 per week
How you can inspect this home:
1. Private Inspections: we are available 7 days a week at a time that suits you;
2. Virtual Inspections: with an agent via video chat using FaceTime or Messenger from the comfort of your own home/work.
Simply call the agent directly or click the “Contact an Agent” or “Book an Inspection” button on this page to register your details (name, mobile and email address) with your preferred date and time in the comments section and we will confirm the time.
Please Note: Prudential Real Estate Narellan has taken care to accurately describe this property, however, we cannot guarantee the accuracy or completeness of the information and cannot be held liable for any loss or damage that results from any reliance on this information. We always recommend purchasers undertake thorough investigations before committing to the purchase of any property.