LOOKS ARE ALWAYS DECEIVING !!!
Don’t make your decision based on the look from the front. This fantastic home has been built with entertaining and parties at the forefront. Set in a quiet cul de sac and on the high side, you will be extremely surprised at what is behind the front door. Imagine a massive rumpus room, two entertaining areas, and a sparkling in-ground pool. That is what is waiting for you so be quick.
• 3 great bedrooms all with built ins and ceiling fans and ensuite access in the main.
• Unbelievable 3 way bathroom featuring shower and bathe separate vanities, and separate toilet
• Large light filled lounge room and separate dining room with air conditioning
• Beautifully renovated kitchen with stone benchtops, electric cooking and parquetry flooring
• Massive rumpus room with tiled flooring, storage and 2nd bathroom
• Covered pergola attached to the house is your first entertaining area, then wait to see the second area adjacent to the pool.
• Sparkling In Ground saltwater pool with spa and sandstone water feature,
• And then there is the second gazebo surrounding the pool which lends itself to hideaway
• Land size: 690m2
• Water rates per year: $740.00
• Council rates per year: $1394.00
• Potential Rental income per week: $390.00 to $410.00
INSPECT THIS PROPERTY
• If you think this property may suit you, it’s easy to arrange an inspection.
• You can arrange an inspection time immediately by clicking the EMAIL AGENT button on this page and following the prompts.
• If there is no scheduled OPEN HOUSE in the near future or if the available days and times do not suit, you can simply phone our office on 02 4628 0033. A member of our sales team will then arrange a time to conduct a personal inspection just for you.
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Land is 690 m²