When Location is Important
Conveniently located across from Seddon Park and just minutes to Glenfield Train Station, this beautifully presented family home offers something truly special. From the spacious floor plan, to the established gardens and convenient lifestyle, this is the ultimate family home. Key features include:
– 4 generous sized bedrooms, with an ensuite to the master room and built-in wardrobes to all bedrooms;
– Spacious formal lounge room, complimented by tiles throughout;
– Separate dining and family room off the kitchen;
– Well-appointed kitchen with breakfast bar and dishwasher;
– A large light-filled enclosed sunroom, providing the perfect space to entertain family and friends and host parties; with the beautifully landscaped yards in the backdrop;
– 3-way main bathroom for added convenience;
– Paved pergola area to the rear, ideal for those Sunday afternoon barbecues;
– Sparkling in-ground saltwater pool;
– Flat and private landscaped yards;
– Double lock-up garage;
– Side access perfect for the caravan, boat or trailer;
– The comfort of ducted air-conditioning throughout.
Opportunities to buy a quality, well-cared for home in this location do not come around very often so make the most of it. For more details or to book an inspection, contact Nick Gauci on 0421 639 638 or Rhonda Ekinci on 0402 696 228 today.
– Land Size: 674 square metres
– Council Rates: $467.06 per quarter
– Water Rates: $179.06 per quarter
– Potential Rent: $500 – $520 per week
Please Note: Prudential Real Estate Narellan has taken care to accurately describe this property, however, we cannot guarantee the accuracy or completeness of the information and cannot be held liable for any loss or damage that results from any reliance on this information. We always recommend purchasers undertake thorough investigations before committing to the purchase of any property.