Family home on a large block with renovation potential
Ready and waiting for an eager renovator to realise its true potential, this family home is packed full of potential. The large block offers ample space to extend the existing residence (STCA) or create an entertainer’s haven in the expansive backyard. Currently, there are four bedrooms and a central bathroom along with a light-filled and spacious lounge room with timber floors. The kitchen is ready to be reimagined with the potential to be transformed into a contemporary cook’s haven while also embracing the dining space, perfect for hosting guests. The long list of extra features includes an attached carport, an undercover area in the rear yard and a garden shed for additional storage space.
– Four-bedroom, one-bathroom home with enormous renovation potential
– Generous living spaces plus a large block with room to extend (STCA)
– Walk or ride to Miller Public School and Miller Technology Hill School
– Moments from Audrey Keech Reserve, Bradshaw Park and bus stops
– Quick access to the M7 and only 12 minutes to the heart of Liverpool
– 563sqm and presently leased for $390 per week.