Possible dual rental opportunity.
This property is currently rented as a 4 bedroom, 2 Bathroom property, however (subject to council approval) it does have the potential to be turned into a 3 bedroom house (expected rent around $350 per week) and also a self contained 1 bedroom Granny Flat (expected rent $250 per week). So you can choose whether Mum and Dad come and join you, or you benefit from the opportunity of a dual income.
• Featuring a 4 bedroom home all with built in robes and 2 bathrooms.
• Polished floor boards and slate provide hard wearing flooring in the living areas.
• Updated kitchen with electric cooking, range hood and a servery to the dining room.
• In-ground swimming pool which has a certificate of compliance.
• Double tandem carport, providing ample off street parking.
• Walk to Campbelltown Mall and Campbelltown Station, with schools just around the corner.
- Water rates per year: $720.00
- Council rates per year: $1520.00
- Land size: 607 sq metres
- Current Rental income per week: $420.00
INSPECT THIS PROPERTY
- If you think this property may suit you, it’s easy to arrange an inspection.
- You can arrange an inspection time immediately by clicking the EMAIL AGENT button on this page and following the prompts.
- If there is no scheduled OPEN HOUSE in the near future or if the available days and times do not suit, you can simply phone our office on 02 4628 0033. A member of our sales team will then arrange a time to conduct a personal inspection just for you.
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 607 m²
- 2 Carport