ENOUGH ROOM FOR EVERYONE - EVEN THE BRADY BUNCH !!
You will be amazed at just how big this home is. What you will get is SIX, YES SIX.. bedrooms with built in wardrobes to all of them along with a study. Then you have 3 separate living areas along with 3 additional outdoor entertaining areas. There will be now way you could run out of space.
• Its big and has 6 bedrooms with B/Ins polished floorboards throughout.
• If you love entertaining then you need to see the private alfresco area, or maybe the open courtyard big enough for most parties
• The bathroom has been completely renovated, is very user friendly and comes with 2 separate toilets
• Perfectly updated kitchen with stone bench tops, heaps of bench space, tiled floors and Stainless steel appliances
• One of the biggest advantages is that everything is so private. You can be in your yard and not see anyone.
• Centrally located being a short walk to schools, shops and minutes drive to M5 on ramp.
• Extra features include dishwasher, ducted air conditioning, a study and single detached garage.
- Water rates per year: $780.00
- Council rates per year: $1490.00
- Land size: 566 sq metres
- Current Rental income per week: $500.00-$530.00
INSPECT THIS PROPERTY
- If you think this property may suit you, it’s easy to arrange an inspection.
- You can arrange an inspection time immediately by clicking the EMAIL AGENT button on this page and following the prompts.
- If there is no scheduled OPEN HOUSE in the near future or if the available days and times do not suit, you can simply phone our office on 02 4628 0033. A member of our sales team will then arrange a time to conduct a personal inspection just for you.
- 6 bed
- 1 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Land is 566 m²