LOOKING FOR A NEW PROJECT??
Have you ever thought of living in a quiet street, close to all the amenities of Campbelltown, with parks close by, as well as shops and schools. And being a corner block, the opportunities are endless. Perfect for a granny flat with separate entrance (subject to approval) or even a knock down, rebuild.>
The current house is a 3 bedroom B/V home, which is in original condition but would be the perfect fixer upper. On entering the house, you can sit down and relax in the large lounge room. The three bedrooms are very good sized with the main offering a built-in robe and are conveniently arranged around the family bathroom. You can also access the covered seating area in the backyard from the kitchen.
The large corner block of land has been put to excellent use with the house situated at the front, allowing rear access from the side. There is a carport and workshop in the fully fenced back yard, ideal for the tradie or handyman.
- Water rates per year: $780.00
- Council rates per year: $1350.00
- Land size: 550 sq metres
- Current Rental income per week: $410.00
INSPECT THIS PROPERTY
- If you think this property may suit you, it’s easy to arrange an inspection.
- You can arrange an inspection time immediately by clicking the EMAIL AGENT button on this page and following the prompts.
- If there is no scheduled OPEN HOUSE in the near future or if the available days and times do not suit, you can simply phone our office on 02 4628 0033. A member of our sales team will then arrange a time to conduct a personal inspection just for you.
- 3 bed
- 1 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Land is 550 m²
Share this property now below