Quality, Character & Convenience
How you can inspect this home:
1. Private Inspections: we are available 7 days a week at a time that suits you;
2. Virtual Inspections: with an agent via video chat using FaceTime or Messenger from the comfort of your own home/work.
Simply call the agent directly or click the email agent button on this page to register your details (name, mobile and email address) with your preferred date and time in the comments section and we will confirm the time.
About the home:
Featuring the perfect combination of low maintenance living with high quality finishing in a convenient location, this brand new family home is ready to move in. With high ceilings throughout and plenty of natural light, this home offers space and comfort and is sure to impress. Key features include:
– A spacious lounge room, complimented by tiles throughout;
– Separate dining area off the kitchen where you can enjoy meals with family and friends;
– The modern kitchen provides the perfect space to cook up a storm and has been neatly finished with 40mm stone benchtops; subway tiled splashback; a 900mm gas cooktop and oven and 2-tone chestnut cabinetry;
– 4 generous-sized bedrooms, with the master room boasting a walk-in wardrobe and ensuite and the other rooms built-in storage;
– Stunning bathroom which highlights the attention to detail in the home, with floor to ceiling tiles, a feature bath and the added convenience of a separate toilet.
– A single lock-up garage with remote door, internal access and extra storage space;
– A tiled alfresco area overlooking the private and low-maintenance yard;
– An internal laundry;
– Other key features include ducted-air conditioning throughout, a 3rd full bathroom downstairs, and a security alarm system.
This home is ideally located across from Volunteer Park and just a short walk to Oran Park Anglican College and Oran Park Town Centre. For more details or to book an inspection, contact Nick Gauci on 0421 639 638 and Rhonda Ekinci on 0402 696 228 today.
Online Auction on Thursday 16th April 2020 at 6pm, unless sold prior
– Land Size: 291.8 square metres
– Council Rates: $353.00 per quarter (approx.)
– Water Rates: $179.06 per quarter
– Potential Rent: $520 – $540 per week
Please Note: Prudential Real Estate Narellan has taken care to accurately describe this property, however, we cannot guarantee the accuracy or completeness of the information and cannot be held liable for any loss or damage that results from any reliance on this information. We always recommend purchasers undertake thorough investigations before committing to the purchase of any property.