Family-friendly living close to schools, shops and main roads
Looking for space to host guests and a large backyard where the kids can play? This three-bedroom, one-bathroom home has something for everyone in the family and is sure to impress. A spacious and light-filled lounge and dining zone awaits the lucky new owners while the kitchen is a good size and boasts a gas cooktop and a tiled backsplash. From the dining, you can step out to the huge covered entertaining area where you can gather around the barbeque and dine alfresco while the kids run free in the fully fenced yard with a shed. All three bedrooms boast built-in robes and are just steps from the three-way central bathroom with a separate bath, shower, toilet and vanity.
– Easy-care family home ideal for first-time buyers or investors
– Large front and rear yards with established gardens and lush lawn
– A double garage with internal access and a drive-through to the backyard
– Split system air-conditioning in the living and ceiling fans throughout
– Quiet street close to schools, shops, parks and the Westlink M7
– Land Size 450 M2