The Perfect Starter
Brick home positioned on battlex block in a quiet street, only a short distance to local amenities including schools, shops, public transport and more!
Walking up to the home you are greeted by a tidy garden and sheltered front porch.
Entering the home, the combined living and dining area will welcome you, providing an open area to entertain your family and friends. The funky L shaped kitchen boasts plentiful cupboard space, stone benchtops, gas cooking, and stainless steel appliances making cooking and cleaning a breeze.
The home offers three bedrooms, each providing a built-in wardrobe. The bright and airy bathroom services the bedrooms, providing a separate toilet for added convenience.
This home also includes floorboards throughout the home, air conditioning, an internal laundry, garden shed, and single carport.
- Three bedrooms, each providing a built-in wardrobe
- Open plan living and dining room
- L shaped kitchen
- Bathroom with separate toilet for added convenience
- Floorboards throughout the home
- Internal laundry
- Garden shed
- Split system air conditioner
- Single carport
- Land size: 374m2
- Water rates per year: $1126.64
- Council rates per year: $1170.40
- Rental income per week: $380.00
- Public School: 1.4km
- High School: 0.8km
- Macarthur Square: 2.2km
- Rosemeadow Market Place: 0.8km
- Bus Stop – St Helens Park Drive: 0.4 km
- Macarthur Train Station: 4.2km
Inspect this property
- If you think this property may suit you, it’s easy to arrange an inspection.
- You can arrange an inspection time immediately by clicking the EMAIL AGENT button on this page and following the prompts.
- If there is no scheduled OPEN HOUSE in the near future or if the available days and times do not suit, you can simply phone our office on 02 9605 5333. A member of our sales team will then arrange a time to conduct a personal inspection just for you.
- 3 bed
- 1 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Land is 374 m²