With no rear neighbours, a large backyard and a central yet peaceful location, it’s hard to imagine a more family-friendly lifestyle than this. The new owners of this three-bedroom, one-bathroom property will instantly feel at home with gorgeous parquetry flooring throughout the open-plan lounge and dining space along with an abundance of natural light. The kitchen is a great size and boasts sweeping benchtops while those with renovation aspirations could make some simple cosmetic updates and make the home their own. All the bedrooms have built-in robes including the master which also enjoys direct access to the main bathroom complete with a separate bath, shower, toilet and vanity. There’s a single garage plus a storage shed with an attached covered barbeque area along with a large yard for the kids.
– Spacious three-bedroom, one-bathroom home on a large block
– Room to make your own updates or you could simply enjoy as-is
– A covered front porch and a covered BBQ area in the large yard
– Walk to Liverpool West Public School, bus stops, parks and shops
– Close to the Whitlam Leisure Centre, Liverpool CBD and hospital
– 538sqm block x 16m frontage
– Zoned R4 High Density Residential