Bright and easy-care townhouse in a great location
This two-storey, two-bedroom, one-bathroom townhouse is set within a small and peaceful complex just minutes from the centre of Liverpool. The lower-level is dedicated to open-plan and comfortable living with easy access out to the private and fenced courtyard. The kitchen boasts a freestanding cooktop and ample storage along with an open design that embraces the dining and living areas. A laundry/WC and a single garage, with internal access, complete this level with both bedrooms and the main bathroom housed upstairs. For families, Liverpool West Public School and Mainsbridge School are within easy reach as is Pearce Park, ALDI Liverpool and the vibrant Liverpool CBD.
– Picture-perfect property ideally suited to first-time buyers and investors
– Two-storey townhouse with two bedrooms, one bathroom and open-plan living
– Light-filled kitchen, dining and living zone leading to the private rear courtyard
– Leave the car in the garage and walk to local schools, Pearce Park and ALDI
– Just minutes from the centre of Liverpool with shops, services and amenities
– Strata quarterly fees are $319.52
– Council rates are $316.00 per quarter
– Water rates are $145.71 per quarter.
- 2 bed
- 1 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Floor Area is 138 m²
Share this property now below