Completely Renovated Inside & Out
Ideally positioned in a quiet cul-de-sac, this beautifully presented home has been completely renovated inside and out. With a key focus on quality finishing and maximising space, this home would be perfect for first home buyers, young families and those looking to downsize. Key features include:
– 3 good-sized bedrooms, with 2 bedrooms offering double mirrored sliding built-in wardrobes;
– Spacious open plan lounge and dining area with loads of natural light and new flooring throughout;
– Beautifully renovated kitchen, neatly finished to a high standard with 40mm stone benchtops, plenty of cupboard space and stainless steel appliances;
– The stunning bathroom highlights the attention to detail, with floor to ceiling tiles, double shower heads and quality matte-black tapware;
– The convenience of a second separate toilet;
– Renovated laundry which has been fitted out and includes a second shower;
– Large fully enclosed decked entertainment area to the rear of the property, providing the perfect space to entertain family and friends;
– Private and fully fenced backyard, ideal for the kids and dog to run around and kick a ball;
– Single carport.
This property is conveniently located just a short walk to Kearns Shopping Centre, Kearns Public School and bus stops. All the hard work has been done- simply move in, sit back and enjoy what this home has to offer. For more details or to book an inspection, contact Nick Gauci on 0421 639 638 or Rhonda Ekinci on 0402 696 228 today.
– Land Size: 561.6 square metres
– Council Rates: $380 per quarter (approx.)
– Water Rates: $179.06 per quarter
Please Note: Prudential Real Estate Narellan has taken care to accurately describe this property, however, we cannot guarantee the accuracy or completeness of the information and cannot be held liable for any loss or damage that results from any reliance on this information. We always recommend purchasers undertake thorough investigations before committing to the purchase of any property.