This 3 bedroom brick veneer home is close to everything, including the station. Yeah, you might have to do a little bit of work to spruce it up, but a finished product will make you money.
• 3 big bedrooms filled with natural light
• L shaped lounge and dining featuring pine timber floorboards
• Separate kitchen with plenty of cupboard space and electric cooking
• Original bathroom with bath, shower, vanity and toilet
• Large covered entertaining area, great for family gatherings
• Plenty of backyard for the kids to run around and play.
• Walk to station, shops and schools so the location is sensational.
• Water rates per year: $740.00
• Council rates per year: $1390.00
• Land size : 543 Sq Metres
• Potential Rental income per week: $360.00
INSPECT THIS PROPERTY
If you think this property may suit you, it’s easy to arrange an inspection.
You can arrange an inspection time immediately by clicking the EMAIL AGENT button on this page and following the prompts.
If there is no scheduled OPEN HOUSE in the near future or if the available days and times do not suit, you can simply phone our office on 02 4628 0033. A member of our sales team will then arrange a time to conduct a personal inspection just for you.