ENJOY ENTERTAINING IN YOUR PRIVATE YARD
Surrounded by similar properties, you have leafy views from this excellent family home, less than 100 metres from Glen Alpine and has transport at the front door and a short drive to Macarthur Square and train station.
The presentation of the house is fantastic, with plenty of natural light throughout, this is an ideal starter or even better investment with a tenant that has been there more than 10 years and they maintain the property so well.
Featuring three bedrooms with built-in robes to two and ensuite access from the main to the fantastic 3 way bathroom, perfect for the growing family, you will settle in quickly. There’s plenty of room to relax in the large open lounge room then walking through to the dining area off the kitchen. Preparing your meals will be a joy in the user friendly kitchen with gas cooking and plenty of cupboard space.
The block offers plenty of additional outdoor areas at the back and side of the property and also features a single drive through garage. There is a concreted area for outdoor entertaining in the private backyard.
- Water rates per year: $760.00
- Council rates per year: $1350.00
- Land size: 500 sq metres
- Current Rental income per week: $360.00-$370.00
INSPECT THIS PROPERTY
- If you think this property may suit you, it’s easy to arrange an inspection.
- You can arrange an inspection time immediately by clicking the EMAIL AGENT button on this page and following the prompts.
- If there is no scheduled OPEN HOUSE in the near future or if the available days and times do not suit, you can simply phone our office on 02 4628 0033. A member of our sales team will then arrange a time to conduct a personal inspection just for you.
- 3 bed
- 1 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Land is 503 m²
Share this property now below