AUCTION CANCELLED!! CONTACT AGENT
• Being situated on a more than 758.8sqm block in the heart of Leumeah this home offers lots of potential to the right buyer, so don’t miss out on investing in something big for the future to come.
• As a bonus this home is located in the NSW department of Planning and Environment – Leumeah Precinct Plan (Released In November 2017) as being suitable for R2 Medium Rise Residential (3 to 6 storeys). The front is fenced on a 15.54m frontage!
• This area will provide for the housing needs of a growing community with increased residential building heights in areas with good access to the station. This area could accommodate town houses and medium rise apartments where the site is an appropriate size to deliver a high level of amenity. This could comprise 3-6 storey apartment buildings, with potential for communal open space and landscaped setbacks to enhance the existing streetscape.
• Upon entry of the home, you will be greeted by the great sized living area offering all year round comfort with a ceiling fan and split system air-conditioner. Stepping into the kitchen/dining you will notice the tiled floors with electric cooking & stainless steel appliances with lots of overhead cupboard space. Modern bathroom with separate toilet with near new fixture and fittings throughout. Three bedrooms with built-ins to room one only, next to this room you have a fourth bedroom or a large family room area.
• This property is nothing less than a short walk to Leumeah Railway station & bus stop with the local shops being right across the street from the West Leagues Club.
- • Water rates per year: $670.00
• Council rates per year: $1,952.00
• Current rental income per week: $385.00
INSPECT THIS PROPERTY
• If you think this property may suit you, it’s easy to arrange an inspection.
• You can arrange an inspection time immediately by clicking the EMAIL AGENT button on this page and following the prompts.
• If there is no scheduled OPEN HOUSE in the near future or if the available days and times do not suit, you can simply phone our office on 02 4628 0033. A member of our sales team will then arrange a time to conduct a personal inspection just for you.
- 3 bed
- 1 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 758.80 m²