GIVE ME SOME LOVING !!!
It would be hard to find a 3 bedroom villa in a better location! Just across the road from shops, with schools nearby, the bus stop a couple of minute’s walk away and just 1.5 kilometres from hospital, Macarthur Square and train station, this villa has amazing potential.
The lounge and meals are tiled for longer lasting and easy cleaning along with the bright kitchen, with breakfast bar and electric cooking. And for the growing family there are 2 sensational private courtyards, one with a verandah to enjoy a cuppa in the sunshine. The other has access to the rear playground where the kids can kick a ball or play on the swings.
The three bedrooms are conveniently arranged around the bathroom with the big main bedroom having mirrored built ins and providing your own private access to the front porch. Additional features include Split system air conditioning, ceiling fans, canvas awnings and single carport. Bring your paint brush and grab this bargain now.
– Water rates per year: $784.00
– Council rates per year: $1156.00
– Strata Fees per quarter: $691.00
– Expected Rental per week: $295.00- $305.00
INSPECT THIS PROPERTY
– If you think this property may suit you, it’s easy to arrange an inspection.
– You can arrange an inspection time immediately by clicking the EMAIL AGENT button on this page and following the prompts.
– If there is no scheduled OPEN HOUSE in the near future or if the available days and times do not suit, you can simply phone our office on 02 4628 0033. A member of our sales team will then arrange a time to conduct a personal inspection just for you.