Low Maintenance Living
Conveniently located, sundrenched 2 bedroom home nestled in a well presented complex. Only a short distance to local amenities including schools, public transport, and Glenquarie Town Center, this home will provide an easy-living lifestyle for your family.
Entering the home you are greeted by the living area which flows through to the dining room. Featuring high ceilings adding a luxurious touch, floating timber floorboards, and a minimalistic warm toned colour scheme throughout, making you feel right at home.
The horseshoe kitchen boasts plentiful cupboard space, electric cooking, stainless steel appliances, and a view of the low maintenance cemented backyard.
The second floor offers two double sized bedrooms, each with a built-in wardrobe, and deep mahogany floating timber floorboards. The bright and airy bathroom is well-appointed to service the bedrooms, with a secondary toilet on the ground floor for added convenience.
Additional features include split system air conditioning, an internal laundry, a garden shed, and single lock up garage with internal access.
- Two Bedrooms, each with a built-in wardrobe
- Living room
- Dining room
- Horse-shoe kitchen with electric cooking
- Bathroom with secondary toilet for added convenience
- Internal Laundry
- Split system air conditioner
- Floorboard/tiles throughout home
- Low maintenance cemented backyard
- Garden shed
- Single lock up garage
- Public School: 1.0km
- High School: 1.4km
- Macquarie Fields TAFE: 1.6km
- Macquarie Fields Leisure Centre: 1.1km
- Glenquarie Shopping Centre: 1.0km
- Macquarie Fields Train Station: 1.5km
- Bus Stop – Saywell rd: 0.1km
- Water rates per year: $896.00
- Council rates per year: $1148.68
- Strata rates per quarter: $530.00
- Rental income per week: $380.00
Inspect this property
- If you think this property may suit you, it’s easy to arrange an inspection.
- You can arrange an inspection time immediately by clicking the EMAIL AGENT button on this page and following the prompts.
- If there is no scheduled OPEN HOUSE in the near future or if the available days and times do not suit, you can simply phone our office on 02 9605 5333. A member of our sales team will then arrange a time to conduct a personal inspection just for you.
- 2 bed
- 1 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces