This home is set within a peaceful complex and offers all the benefits of a standalone home with the added appeal of being a part of a friendly community. The layout offers two levels of living space with four bedrooms and two bathrooms positioned on the top floor including the master with an ensuite. Cooking will be a joy in the large kitchen with sweeping benchtops, breakfast bar seating, stainless steel appliances and an open design that embraces the lounge room. You can enjoy a delicious meal with loved ones in the dining room or step outside to the covered patio and take in views over the fenced backyard. A short drive will take you to Liverpool’s CBD while the kids can ride their bikes to the nearby Ashcroft High School.
– Two-storey family home with room to move, play and entertain guests
– Four bedrooms and two bathrooms including the master with an ensuite
– Set within a private, peaceful and well-maintained complex of homes
– Close to picturesque reserves, Ashcroft High School and Pearce Park
– Within easy reach of Liverpool Hospital, Westfield and public transport