Convenient & Low Maintenance Living
This conveniently located second floor unit provides a perfect opportunity for seekers of low maintenance living.
As you enter, the combined living and dining area greets you with with minimalistic styling. The separate L shaped rustic timber kitchen boasts plentiful cupboard space, gas cooking and stainless steel appliances making cooking and cleaning a breeze.
The home offers three double sized bedrooms, with a built-in wardrobe in two rooms, and features floorboards in all rooms. The bright and airy bathroom is well-appointed to service the bedrooms, providing a separate toilet for added convenience.
The home also provides a split system air conditioner, an internal laundry, a single lock up garage, and easy access to shops, restaurants and transport, this is a great opportunity to for a great lifestyle!
- Public School: 0.8km
- High School: 2.0km
- Westfield Shopping Centre: 1.1km
- Liverpool Train Station: 0.6km
- Bus Stop (Bigge Street): 0.6km
- Water rates per year: $589.24
- Council rates per year: $1252.00
- Rental income per week: $320.00
Inspect this property
- If you think this property may suit you, it’s easy to arrange an inspection.
- You can arrange an inspection time immediately by clicking the EMAIL AGENT button on this page and following the prompts.
- If there is no scheduled OPEN HOUSE in the near future or if the available days and times do not suit, you can simply phone our office on 02 9605 5333. A member of our sales team will then arrange a time to conduct a personal inspection just for you.
- 3 bed
- 1 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
Share this property now below