Space, Quality & Convenience
Beautifully renovated and perfectly designed to maximise space, this immaculately presented property is set a large 1088 square metre block. From the stunning landscaped yards, to the quality workmanship throughout and the convenient lifestyle, this home offers something truly special. The spacious floor plan is spread over one level and features:
– 5 generous-sized bedrooms plus a study (or 6th bedroom), with the master room boasting a modern ensuite and all rooms built-in wardrobes;
– Multiple living spaces for the whole family to relax and enjoy their favourite TV shows, with a light-filled formal lounge room to the front of the home; a dining area off the kitchen and a large rumpus room to the rear, complimented by beautiful new flooring throughout;
– A tastefully renovated kitchen which forms the heart of the home and highlights the attention to detail, with 40mm stone benchtops, an AEG double oven, induction cooktop and plenty of cupboard space;
– The main bathroom compliments the modern design and has been neatly finished with a feature bath, floor-to-ceiling tiles and quality Parisi tapware;
– A huge sheltered pergola area providing the ideal space to entertain family and friends;
– A large, flat and private backyard where the kids and dog can run around and kick a ball;
– Double lock-up garage with drive-through access to the rear;
– Loads of car accommodation in the driveway;
– The comfort of ducted air-conditioning throughout;
– Convenience of an internal laundry, with a 3rd toilet.
Combining the best of both worlds, the property is located across from the open Camden paddocks and is just a short 5 minute drive to the Camden township and the amazing cafes, restaurants and boutique shopping it offers. For more details or to book an inspection, contact Nick Gauci on 0421 639 638 and Rhonda Ekinci on 0402 696 228 today.
– Land Size: 1088 square metres
– Council Rates: $2,916.00 per annum
– Water Rates: $179.06 per quarter + usage
– Potential Rent: $650.00 – $680.00 per week
Please Note: Prudential Real Estate Narellan has taken care to accurately describe this property, however, we cannot guarantee the accuracy or completeness of the information and cannot be held liable for any loss or damage that results from any reliance on this information. We always recommend purchasers undertake thorough investigations before committing to the purchase of any property.