Property Sales Cadet
Prudential Real Estate – excellent agents, even better people
Founded by an award-winning team of like-minded professionals, Prudential Real Estate is a market leader in residential property in Sydney’s South West. With over 30 years in trusted sales, property management and stress-free real estate services, we’re proud to be one of the most highly rated and widely celebrated agents in our local community.
Our company is always on the lookout for passionate people to expand our current network of offices in Campbelltown, Liverpool, Macquarie Fields and Narellan. So, if you’re after the right platform to launch your career, accelerate your progress and experience a training environment unlike any other, this could be the opportunity for you!
Why work with us?
At Prudential Real Estate, you’ll be rewarded by the career of a lifetime at an industry-leading agency. Our company is built on three unique differences – a supportive and friendly work culture; unrivalled training opportunities; and innovative systems backed by cutting edge technology.
We believe that being a good person is key to being a successful agent, and we care about the personal and professional development of every single member of our team.
Enough about us – we want to know about you!
We’re looking for a passionate self-starter to join our sales team as a property sales cadet. The successful candidate will be backed by industry-best training, supportive mentors and a motivated team environment.
- Learn how to list and sell residential real estate. We can teach you but you have to be a great student
- Seek out and secure opportunities to list and sell local properties
- Undertake foundation tasks in our property sales processes
- Excellent communication and time management skills
- A love of working with people and helping them achieve their goals
- Self-discipline, motivation and an ambition to succeed
- Strong integrity and a passion for learning
- Commitment to going above and beyond for clients
- Current Certificate of Registration in real estate is required
- Current NSW Driver’s Licence is required
- Real estate experience is not a must – graduates welcome to apply. This is a position that will be rewarded by ongoing training and mentorship to reach your potential.
What’s in it for you?
- An attractive salary package inclusive of generous incentives
- The chance to join an award-winning team with a strong market presence
- Unparalleled career advancement and progressive training opportunities
- Innovative systems and cutting-edge technology
- Friendly and supportive work culture
To apply for this position, click the ‘Apply Now’ button below, or click here.