Real Estate Salesperson
Growing a business like Prudential Real Estate is solely dependant on our ability to find great people, teach and train them to be great real estate agents and then expose them to lots of opportunities to allow them to grow with us as they become professional property salespeople.
And right now we have an opening for a real estate sales consultant with our Campbelltown team
If you have little or no experience we will teach you everything you need to know from the ground up. Our systems are easy to learn and implement and we have experienced mentors that will help you at every stage. We have a proven track record of taking new recruits and helping them all the way into their own business.
If you have experience we have opportunities and a process to help you grow your own team within our business or to expand into your own office in the next few years. We can show you how to grow profits, expand your wealth and employ and manage a team of professional agents just like you.
If you are a graduate perhaps real estate was not something you had considered when you first started on your degree course. But with a secure salary and total earnings that could easily exceed $120,000 p.a. (OTE) for the right person it may well be the alternative you have been looking for.
So, maybe it’s time we had a chat over a cup of coffee to work out if real estate is right for you.
Our unique training systems will teach you to;
- Find clients and develop relationships with them,
- Service our existing database of clients and customers
- Assess the value of local residential property,
- List and market homes, home units, villas, townhouses and land successfully,
- Manage buyers and the legal requirements of contracts
- Set and achieve personal and professional goals
- Manage your time to increase your income
- Plus lots more!
But are you the right person? Over the years we have found that great real estate agents generally have similar natural skills, talents and desires;
- They love working with people and helping them achieve their goals
- They love being out and about, making new relationships and tracking down new opportunities
- They love being paid according to their performance – the better they do the more they get paid
- They have a burning ambition to reach their potential in real estate and, very often, in their own business
- They love challenges that stretch their client service, business management and leadership skills.
- They have rock-solid integrity, high intelligence, sound judgement, a love of learning and an ambition to be the best in their profession.
In addition …
- You will need a certificate of registration or a real estate agent’s licence – we can show you how to arrange this qualification if you do not yet have one.
- You should also live within 10 minutes drive of our Campbelltown office.
- Your references should attest to your honesty, integrity and conscientiousness. Real estate sales is hard work and long hours. This is not a career for the faint-hearted. But the income potential and satisfaction are both substantial
- Your work history should demonstrate stability and progress over time.
- And finally, it is best you know we have high standards and expect the successful candidate to work within our value system for the benefit of our clients (yes, we are a bit different to other real estate agents).
To apply for this position, click the ‘Apply Now’ button below, or click here.
Applications will only be accepted through SEEK and only successful applicants will be contacted.