Located 56 km south-west of the Sydney CBD, St Helens Park is under the local government area of the city of Campbelltown and is in the Macarthur region.
The suburb got its name from a Gothic mansion constructed in 1887 by a famous Sydney solicitor, and the property is listed as a heritage site today.
The area underwent development from 1975 with subdivisions occurring in 2006. St Helens Park is a peaceful, quiet and leafy suburb with a friendly neighbourhood vibe and parks for recreation. There is a variety of local shops as well as nearby Rosemeadow Marketplace or Macarthur Square Shopping Centre.
Population quick facts
- Total population: 6,602
- Number of families: 1,784
- Top age groups and lifestyles: Established couples and families, maturing couples and families, and older couples and families
- Median rent: $400 per week
- Median property price: $587,500
- Top dwelling structure: Separate house
- Average bedrooms per property: 3.4
Places of interest
- Woodlands Baseball Complex
- Lynwood Park
- St Helens Park Reserve
*Data based on the Census 2016.