Spring Farm, located 60 km south-west of the Sydney CBD, is under the governance of the Camden Council and is part of the Macarthur region. It remained mainly rural until the 1990s and rapidly grew between 2006 and 2011, with the construction of a large number of houses.
The suburb is peaceful and leafy, making it ideal for young couples and families who want a place away from city life. The Spring Farm Shopping Centre offers all the essential shops and restaurants as well as fresh produce and baked goods. In addition, Narellan Town Centre is just a few minutes away. Residents have easy access to schools in surrounding suburbs.
Population quick facts
- Total population: 4,307
- Number of families: 1,239
- Top age groups and lifestyles: Independent youth, maturing couples and families, and older couples and families
- Median rent: $500 per week
- Median property price: $705,000
- Top dwelling structure: Separate house
- Average bedrooms per property: 3.7
Places of interest
- Springs Lake
- Spring Farm Public School
- Spring Farm Shopping Centre
*Data based on the Census 2016.