Raby, located 55 km south-west of Sydney CBD, is in the local government area of the city of Campbelltown and is part of the Macarthur region.
The suburb was officially established in 1976, with private subdivisions emerging in the late 1970 and major development throughout the 1990s.
Raby is peaceful, safe and convenient with easy access to schools, shops, pubs, parks, public buses and other amenities. It offers easy access to the M5 and is serviced by regular buses to the station. It is home to the Raby Sports Complex as well as bike and walking paths, Raby Shopping Centre and nearby Eagle Vale Marketplace.
Population quick facts
- Total population: 5,944
- Number of families: 1,698
- Top age groups and lifestyles: Retirees and older couples, established couples with families
- Median rent: $400 per week
- Median property price: $630,000
- Top dwelling structures: Separate houses
- Average bedrooms per property: 3.5
Places of interest
- Raby Shopping Centre
- Raby Sports Complex
- Raby Townson Public School
- Raby Townson High School
*Data based on the Census 2016.