Eagle Vale, located 56 km south-west of the Sydney CBD, is part of the local government area of the city of Campbelltown and is in the Macarthur region.
Founded in 1976, Eagle Vale offers ease of access to lots of amenities and is reasonably affordable. With a friendly neighbourhood, close proximity to schools and convenient access to public transportation, the suburb is ideal for growing families.
Retail options include Eagle Vale Marketplace, Macarthur Square and Campbelltown Mall which are a short drive away from the suburb. Eagle Vale is home to several parks and reserves that the whole family can enjoy, as well as Eagle Farm Reserve on Emerald Drive for BBQ facilities, bikes and walking.
Population quick facts
- Total population: 5,788
- Number of families: 1,599
- Top age groups and lifestyles: Older couples and families, established couples and families, and maturing couples and families
- Median rent: $370 per week
- Median property price: $607,000
- Top dwelling structure: Separate house
- Average bedrooms per property: 3.4
Places of interest
- Eagle Vale Marketplace
- Eagle Vale Central
*Data based on the Census 2016.