Busby, an established residential suburb, is located 37 km south-west of the Sydney CBD. It is part of the local government area of the city of Liverpool.
This suburb mostly attracts families as it is near good schools, has several child care centres and is close to most conveniences. It is also well connected by public transport. And with a number of parks making up almost 7% of the suburb’s total area, there’s plenty of space for relaxing, picnics and leisure with the family.
Residents have great shopping and retail options in nearby suburbs including Valley Plaza Shopping Centre in Green Valley and Miller Shopping Centre.
Population quick facts
- Total population: 4,290
- Number of families: 1,016
- Top age groups and lifestyles: Established couples and families, older couples and families, and independent youth
*Data based on the Census 2016.
- Median rent: $268 per week
- Median property price: $645,000
- Top dwelling structure: Separate house
- Average bedrooms per property: 3.2
Places of interest
- Busby Public School
- James Busby High School